Partners, Links, and Other Community Resources
One of our most important services is linking individuals to other mental health and wellness agencies and other community resources providing for basic needs.
We do so by sitting down with the individual and learning more about them and their current needs, and filling out some basic paperwork, so we can contact them and use information for referrals. These include, but are not limited to:
- Online Assistance for: Acquiring a free phone, signing up for a food or medical card
- Sending emails or faxes with information to different agencies
- Assisting in making appointments by phone
- Connecting individuals to housing and employment opportunities
- Helping those seeking recovery for substance use disorder receive placement in a detox or rehab facility